These Chilling Adventure of Sabrina quotes will make you long for adventures and excitement in life.
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is a supernatural horror drama series on Netflix that fans of teen love stories and fantasies have been big fans of.
It follows the story of Sabrina, a young girl who lived in the small town of Greendale and happened to be a half-witch and a half-mortal.
As she approaches her 16th birthday, she will have to choose to be a full pledge witch just like her family or become a mortal human just like her friends.
This is a story of identity and choices that makes you who you are. Enjoy these Chilling Adventure of Sabrina quotes!
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of The Undoing quotes that pull you into the mystery thriller.
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Quotes from Sabrina
1. “Can someone explain why it looks like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre has been nailed to our door?” — Sabrina
2. “You’re only supposed to start missing things after you’ve said goodbye to them, right?” — Sabrina
3. “My name is Sabrina Spellman and I will not sign it away.” — Sabrina
4. “It’s not a tornado that’s coming. It’s something much much worse.” — Sabrina
5. “Let’s go to Hell and get my boyfriend back.” — Sabrina
6. “A girl who was half witch, half mortal.” — Sabrina
7. “A threat to one of us is a threat to us both.” — Sabrina
8.”Hell’s under new management now.” — Sabrina
9. “I can choose to be afraid of my powers, or I can use them.” — Sabrina
10. “If you say another thing about my mother or father to anyone ever again… I’ll choke you to death on your own blood.” — Sabrina
11. “Ghastly water. Basically water you get from wiping down corpses.” — Sabrina
12. “Boys. Lots and lots of mortal boys. To torment. And seduce. Or both.” — Sabrina
13. “We saved Susie from a demon and then erased her dad’s memory.” — Sabrina
14. “You know, shockingly, the kings of hell didn’t embrace my ideas with the gusto I was hoping for.” — Sabrina
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Quotes from Zelda
15. “Cases of actual demonic possession are extremely rare, despite what the False God and his propaganda machine would have you believe.” — Zelda
16. “Give it here. I’ll make it quick. Hilda can fashion it into a purse.” — Zelda
17. “And this is no place for a man. And that very much includes you.” — Zelda
18. “Remember, the Yule log is not a decoration, it is a protection. It must burn continuously from now, through the shortest day, through the longest night, until dawn. Otherwise, Satan 19. knows what malevolent forces might come down our chimney. Creatures with perhaps deadly intentions.” — Zelda
20. “And since when do you wear black? Trying to be edgy, are you?” — Zelda
21. “Button your lip or I will do it for you, literally.” — Zelda
22. “Make this glorified carny you’re sweet on feverish with lust.” — Zelda
23. “She’s a grown-up witch now, and it’s time she learned how the world, the realms, really work. Everything has a price. Edward learned that lesson. I learned it. It’s your turn now.” — Zelda
24. “I refuse to put the safety of my niece in the hands of a spinster schoolmarm and a British batwit.” — Zelda
25. “Who’s talking about witches? Give me their names and I’ll make sure they stop talking about anything. Permanently. It’s just terrible when teenagers slip into comas, isn’t it?” — Zelda
Which of these Chilling Adventures of Sabrina quotes is your favorite?
Sabrina must make up her mind and reconcile her dual nature to harness her witch power and access her inner strength as a human to fight off the forces of evil that threaten the lives of the people that matter to her.
This series tackles different topics that will warm your heart and make you feel loved. Family, friends, love, identity and life choices are the recurring topics of this series each episode. With the addition of fantasy elements and magical powers, you’ll never get bored watching this series.
Read a fiction book and stories about witches and wizards, and let your imagination flow as you read more quotes just like these Chilling Adventures of Sabrina quotes and sayings.