If you grew up with the Looney Tunes, you’ll enjoy these Daffy Duck quotes.
While Mickey Mouse started out the iconic cartoon characters list, when the 1930s rolled around, people were ready for some new characters to connect with and enjoy.
Daffy Duck was one of those characters who showed up to meet the need. He was a fan favorite and became one of the top three Looney Tunes characters.
While Daffy has changed throughout the decades, his voice and black feathers with white neck rings have always remained the same.
In fact, his voice was recorded by Mel Blanc for over 50 years. Enjoy the words of Daffy Duck.
Don’t forget to also check out these Mickey Mouse quotes from everyone’s favorite mouse.
Famous Daffy Duck quotes and sayings about himself
1. “I think you’re pretty tough, don’t I?!” – Daffy Duck
2. “I’m so crazy I don’t know this isn’t possible.” – Daffy Duck
3. “If he’s a duck, then I’m a dirty skunk! Blam!” – Daffy Duck
4. “I can’t help it, I’m a greedy slob.” – Daffy Duck
5. “Don’t let it worry ya, Skipper. I’m just a crazy, darn fool duck.” – Daffy Duck
6. “Go on! Shoot me again! I enjoy it! I love the smell of burnt feathers and gunpowder and cordite!” – Daffy Duck
7. “Don’t shush me! I’ll make all the noise I wanna!” – Daffy Duck
8. “Gee! Thanks, chum. How’d ya know I like lollipops?” – Daffy Duck
9. “I am a duck bent on self-preservation.” – Daffy Duck
10. “I may be a craven little coward, but I’m a greedy craven little coward.” – Daffy Duck
11. “Ha! Pronoun problems. It’s not ‘shoot you, shoot you’, it’s ‘shoot me, shoot me’. So, go ahead, shoot me, shoot me!” “You’re Despicable.” – Daffy Duck
12. “Obviously I’m dealing with inferior mentalities.” – Daffy Duck
13. “Yes, it had to be me! Poor me! It couldn’t be him! It couldn’t be you! It had to be me!” – Daffy Duck
14. “I would like to introduce myself: Drip-Along Daffy’s the name!” – Daffy Duck
15. “Oh brother, I’m a buzzboy!” – Daffy Duck
Funny Daffy Duck quotes about feelings and emotions
16. “Help me, please. I’m too moist and tender to retire.” – Daffy Duck
17. “Ha Ha, it is to laugh.” – Daffy Duck
18. “I can’t stand pain, it hurts me!” – Daffy Duck
19. “I’m not crazy, I just don’t give a darn!” – Daffy Duck
20. “Gad! This comic’s a real page-turner. It’s thlopping over with gripping suspense.” – Daffy Duck
21. “I’m allergic to pain, save me!” – Daffy Duck
22. “Silence is Foo!” – Daffy Duck
23. “When they call me nutsy, that sure gives me a pain.” – Daffy Duck
More Daffy Duck quotes and catchphrases
24. “Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I’m rich.” – Daffy Duck
25. “I’ll rob that rich person and give it to some poor deserving slob. That will prove I’m Robin Hood.” – Daffy Duck
Which of these Daffy Duck Quotes is your favorite?
It’s easy to fall into the routine of taking life too seriously. The previous year has seemed to be full of one obstacle after another. And it’s easy to watch the news and let the pressure and the drama get to you.
That’s why it’s a good idea to give yourself some time to escape into something simpler from the past, like good old-fashioned cartoons.
Daffy Duck and the Looney Tunes gang are iconic characters that entertained adults and children alike for decades.
Allow yourself some moments to relive your childhood and lose yourself in the silliness of these old cartoons.
Did you enjoy reading these Daffy Duck quotes and lines? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.