Marvin the Martian quotes that will take you back to your childhood.
Marvin the Martian is an extraterrestrial created by Warner Bros’ Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons. First appearing in a Bugs Bunny cartoon in 1948, Marvin the Martian went on to have a long career as mostly an unsuccessful villain.
Marvin is not physically intimidating, we usually see him as a small alien dressed in a helmet and a skirt. He looks like an ant creature dressed in an old Roman soldier’s uniform with basketball shoes.
Marvin the Martian is not meant to scare people, being in a kid’s cartoon. He was created as a non-threatening extraterrestrial, even though he was trying to take over the planet.
Don’t forget to also check out these Benjamin Button quotes about living life to the fullest.
Marvin The Martian Quotes about Society and Technology
1. “Oh, drat these computers. They’re so naughty and so complex. I could pinch them.” – Marvin The Martian
2. “I’m just about to solve the Earth’s fuel problem. I’m going to blow it up!” – Marvin The Martian
3. “Oh, goodie! My Illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.” – Marvin The Martian
4. “Do not interrupt my chain of thought. I’m a busy martian.” – Marvin The Martian
5. “The Earth? Oh, the Earth will be gone in just a few seconds.” – Marvin The Martian
6. “I hate to be the bearer of bad news, your airness, but if you don’t find a fifth player, your team will forfeit the game.” – Marvin The Martian
7. “Eat and drink to your fullest and be Martian!” – Marvin The Martian
8. “You cannot call me a skirt, jack-ass.” – Marvin The Martian
9. “It will be possible for you to get my P36 explosive space modulator after drying it from my fingers which are cold and dead.” – Marvin The Martian
10. “Go to that mischievous corner!” – Marvin The Martian
11. “In case you do not like the Facebook postings of mine, then do not look. The page is mine and the Internet bill is paid by me only.” – Marvin The Martian
12. “However, there is no creature from the earth who will be polluting my environment.” – Marvin The Martian
13. “Hello, where the hell am I? it does not matter where I am at present, I have no preference for it and am going to leave the place for good.” – Marvin The Martian
14. “The government despises any kind of competition.” – Marvin The Martian
Marvin The Martian Quotes about Perception and Common Beliefs
15. “Where’s the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom!” – Marvin The Martian
16. “I think man is the most interesting insect on Earth. Don’t you? There is a growing tendency to think of man as a rational thinking being, which is absurd.” – Marvin The Martian
17. “Oh, dear. Now I suppose I will have to use force.” – Marvin The Martian
18. “Earthlings have no sense of direction!” – Marvin The Martian
19. “A mission? I’m all for a-tingle!” – Marvin The Martian
20. “I require some more sleep coffee.” – Marvin The Martian
21. “No one except we two lovely and unfathomable souls against this foul world. So, at what time should we attack?” – Marvin The Martian
22. “You know whenever you watch something ahead of you that appears to be incredible, you have the propensity of touching it to verify whether it is real or not. I am in the habit of doing the same thing while talking to foolish people.” – Marvin The Martian
23. “The sun has not risen yet. No wonder I am feeling so sleepy.” – Marvin The Martian
24. “Something helps to inform me that it was better for me to stand in bed.” – Marvin The Martian
Marvin The Martian Quotes about Beauty and Appreciation
25. “You’re on Mars. Isn’t that lovely?” – Marvin The Martian
You might also like these Barney Stinson quotes from the popular How I Met Your Mother character.
Which of these Marvin The Martian Quotes is your favorite?
Marvin the Martian is often seen with his dog, K-9, when he is trying to come up with plans to take over the earth. When he does speak, he does so in a soft nasally voice and often babbles on about this or that.
Although Marvin the Martian has been trying to destroy the earth for over two millennia, his plans are always foiled, usually by Bugs Bunny. As portrayed by his appearance, Marvin the Martian was not meant to be threatening or taken too seriously.
In fact, the reason he gives for trying to destroy earth is because earth blocks his view of Venus. Marvin the Martian will go down as a beloved Looney Tunes character and if you are ever in the mood for some clean nostalgic fun, look him up.
Did you enjoy these Marvin The Martian quotes and lines? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.