Experience your favorite lines again with these Princess and the Frog quotes.
This 2009 animated Disney instant Classic is worth enjoying over and over. Set in charming adventurous New Orleans, LA and the surrounding bayou in 1912, the movie tells a story about hard work, friends, and seeing what is beneath the surface of a person.
With a great soundtrack, storyline, and characters, this movie has everything needed to be one of your favorite Disney movies of all time.
The movie moves at a nice pace and allows you to meet and become invested in the interesting characters. To get a quick introduction to some of the main characters please take a look at the quotes below.
Don’t forget to also check out these Christopher Robin quotes from the Hundred Acre Wood.
Princess and the Frog quotes from Tiana
1. “There is no way I am kissing a frog and eating a bug on the same day.” –Tiana
2. “Louis… Ray here says you’ve been taking us in the wrong direction.” –Tiana
3. “My daddy never did get what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love! He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I!” –Tiana
4. “I suppose that you want a kiss.” –Tiana
5. “I could really use a little help.” –Tiana
6. “How about a little less pickin’ and a little bit more…” –Tiana
7. “Evangeline is nothing but a star, Ray! A big ball of hot air, a million miles from here. Open your eyes now before you get hurt.” –Tiana
8. “Thank you, Evangeline… He was trying to propose. That’s what all that fumbling was about and here I thought, all he wanted was to marry a rich girl.” –Tiana
9. “You just keep your eyes at one of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kiss herself a… a frog.” –Tiana
Princess and the Frog quotes from Prince Naveen
10. “For someone who can’t see his feet, you’re very light on them!” – Prince Naveen
11. “Lawrence! Glad to see you’re finally getting into the music. Do you get my joke? Because your head is, it’s in the tuba.” – Prince Naveen
12. “You must kiss me.” – Prince Naveen
13. “Oh… Well, I’ll play a little louder.” – Prince Naveen
14. “Hey! Hey! Play it, brother!” – Prince Naveen
15. “Excuse me, but your accent, it is funny.” – Prince Naveen
If you enjoyed this article, read our collection of inspirational Disney quotes about imagination and success.
16. “I love her. Tiana is my Evangeline…” – Prince Naveen
Princess and the Frog quotes from Mama Odie
17. “Not bad for a 197-year-old blind lady.” – Mama Odie
18. “Good to see you again, Ray. How’s your grandmama?” – Mama Odie
19. “Ooh! I like that gal!” – Mama Odie
20. “JuJu! Why didn’t you tell me my gumbo was burning? I have to do everything around here!” – Mama Odie
21. “This gonna be good!” – Mama Odie
22. “The only thing important is what’s UNDER the skin…” – Mama Odie
Princess and the Frog quotes from Lottie Labouf
23. “I was beginning to think wishing on stars was just for babies and crazy people…” – Lottie Labouf
24. “Travis! When a woman says later, she really means not ever! Now, run along. There are plenty of young fillies dyin’ for you to waltz them into a stupor.” – Lottie Labouf
25. “I swear I am sweatin’ like a sinner in church!” – Lottie Labouf
Also check out these Edward Scissorhands quotes that will make you embrace your uniqueness.
Which of these Princess and the Frog quotes is your favorite?
Now that you have been introduced to the characters from the movie, you should do yourself a favor and watch the movie as soon as you can.
Whether it is your first time or your tenth time, you will enjoy this movie from the start to the finish.
One of people’s favorite things about the movie is the cast of characters. Disney has long been known to surround their Princesses with great, funny, caring characters and Princess and the Frog does not disappoint.
Look for who your favorite character is and then you can continue enjoying their quotes as well.
Did you enjoy these Princess and the Frog quotes and lines? Which other movie quotes do you want to see featured on Everyday Power? Let us know in the comment section below.