The Mandalorian, a live-action show in the Star Wars franchise, is an American space television series. Jon Favreau created it for Disney+. There are some confusing questions that Star Wars fans ask themselves like, is Baby Yoda the real Yoda? Another one people wonder about is if Boba Fett is really dead? Don’t worry, these The Mandalorian quotes don’t really give away spoilers and neither will I!
However, the creator of the show has confirmed that “Baby Yoda” is not actually Yoda, his name is Grogu. If you follow the Star Wars films, then you might wonder about the timeline of The Mandalorian.
The Mandalorian takes place in 9 ABY—which is nine years after A New Hope. It is also five years after the Emperor’s defeat in Return of the Jedi. Keep reading to learn more about The Mandalorian through direct quotes from the Mandalorian himself and other characters who play an important part in the story.
Mandalorian quotes from the Mandalorian himself
1. “I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold.” — The Mandalorian
2. “I like those odds.” — The Mandalorian
3. “I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.” — The Mandalorian
4. “Stop touching things.” — The Mandalorian
5. “Bad news. You can’t live here anymore.” — The Mandalorian
6. “She’s no good to us dead.” — The Mandalorian
7. “I’m sorry, lady. I don’t understand frog.” — The Mandalorian
8. “A Mandalorian and a Jedi? They’ll never see it coming.” — The Mandalorian
9. “You have something I want. You may think you have some idea of what you have in your possession, but you do not. Soon, he will be back with me. He means more to me than you will ever know.” — The Mandalorian
10. “I’ll see you again. I promise.” — The Mandalorian
11. “Do not self destruct. We’re shooting our way out.” — The Mandalorian
12. “Real backwater skug hole. Means it’s perfect for us.” — The Mandalorian
13. “Well, looks like this planet’s taken.” — The Mandalorian
14. “You know you’re not so bad for a droid.” — The Mandalorian
Funny Mandalorian quotes
15. “I don’t want your armor. I want my armor.” — Boba Fett
16. “A friendly piece of advice, assume that I know everything.” — Moff Gideon
17. Kuiil: “They really don’t like you for some reason.”
Mandalorian: “Well, I did disintegrate a few of them.”
18. “I will initiate self-destruct.” — IG-11
19. “They all hate you, Mando. Because you’re a legend!” — Greef Karga
Mandalorian quotes about Grogu (The child)
20. “Grogu and I can feel each other’s thoughts.” — Ahsoka Tano
21. “Come, little one.” — Luke Skywalker
22. “Such a large bounty for such a small package.” — The Client
23. “Here’s what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna walk to my ship, with the kid. And you’re gonna let it happen.” — The Mandalorian
24. Cobb Vanth: “We gonna do this in front of the kid?”
The Mandalorian: “He’s seen worse.”
25. “This child is extremely gifted and has been blessed with rare properties that have the potential to bring order back to the galaxy.” — Moff Gideon
Which of these Mandalorian quotes is your favorite?
So if you haven’t seen The Mandalorian yet, and are wondering if you should stream it on Disney+, here is a quick breakdown of the story.
Mandalorians hail from the planet Mandalore and have distinct cultural features. You can spot them by their battle helmet, chest armor, and wrist gauntlets. They are also often depicted with jetpacks, like Boba Fett’s.
During the Galactic Civil War, the Empire comes to the planet Mandalore and annihilates the Mandalorian people, leaving behind only a few survivors. The event is called the “Great Purge” among Mandalorians. The Mandalorian chronicles the adventures of Din Djarin, aka the Mandalorian, or “Mando.”
He is a bounty hunter and member of a clan formed after the “Great Purge,” referred to as “The Tribe.” The characters enter a quest to find the Dark Saber. The Mandalorians often find and adopt children into the Mandalorian culture. Djarin does this with the alien child that he discovers.
Have you finished The Mandalorian yet? Let us know some of your favorite quotes or episodes in the comment section below.