These James Bond quotes about love, life, and adventure will inspire you to live boldly.
James Bond is a fictional secret agent who goes by the codename 007. This character was originally developed by novelist Ian Fleming and has since been portrayed in a series of films by actors such as Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, and Daniel Craig, and many more. This collection of the best James Bond quotes will make you want to watch all of the movies.
Some of the most popular movies from the James Bond film series include Goldfinger, Skyfall, and Dr. No. You’ll love this list of quotes about life even if you haven’t seen all of the films.
James Bond is known for being charismatic, witty, and bold. These funny quotes and thoughtful remarks will give you a better understanding of this iconic character. Share these legendary James Bond quotes about life as a secret agent with your friends and family.
Don’t forget to also check out these Rambo quotes from the long-running movie franchise.
James Bond quotes about love, life, and adventure
1. “Both hands on the wheel, Mr. Jones, I’m a very nervous passenger.” — Sean Connery, Dr. No
2. “Hire me or fire me. It’s entirely up to you.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
3. “Standard operating procedure. Boys with toys.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
4. “You’re a woman of many parts, Pussy!” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
5. “Out on some kind of fashion assignment, dressing to kill?” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
6. “Why is it that people who can’t take advice always insist on giving it?” — Daniel Craig, Casino Royale
7. “I’ll do anything for a woman with a knife.” — Timothy Dalton, Licence to Kill
8. “A martini. Shaken, not stirred.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
9. “Pistols at dawn; it’s a little old-fashioned, isn’t it?” — Roger Moore, The Man With the Golden Gun
10. “Governments change… the lies stay the same.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
James Bond quotes about life as a spy
11. “What, no small-talk? No chit-chat? That’s the trouble with the world today. No one takes the time to do a really sinister interrogation anymore. It’s a lost art.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
12. “Now, Pussy, you know a lot more about planes than guns. That’s a Smith and Wesson 45, and if you fire at me at this close range, the bullet will pass through me and the fuselage like a blowtorch through butter. The cabin will depressurize, and we’ll both be sucked into outer space together. If that’s how you want to enter the United States, you’re welcome. As for me, I prefer the easy way.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
13. “I thought Christmas only comes once a year.” — Pierce Brosnan, The World Is Not Enough
14. “I’m sorry. That last hand…nearly killed me.” — Daniel Craig, Casino Royale
15. “James Bond, stiff-ass Brit.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
16. “Oh, I travel – A sort of licensed troubleshooter.” — Sean Connery, Thunderball
17. “Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
18. “But still, it boils down to petty theft. In the end, you’re just a bank robber. Nothing more than a common thief.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
19. “Miss Anders, I didn’t recognize you with your clothes on.” — Roger Moore, The Man with the Golden Gun
20. “Buy me a pint.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
James Bond quotes that will inspire you to go on your own adventures
21. “Well, I’m afraid you’ve caught me with more than my hands up.” — Sean Connery, Diamonds Are Forever
22. “Some men are coming to kill us. We’re going to kill them first.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
23. “My dear girl, there are some things that just aren’t done. Such as, drinking Dom Perignon ’53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
24. “I must be dreaming.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
25. “What a waste of good scotch.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
26. “Tell me, does the toppling of American missiles really compensate for having no hands?” — Sean Connery, Dr. No
27. “The past isn’t dead.” — Daniel Craig, No Time to Die
28. “Top-flight arms dealers headquartered in St. Petersburg. First outfit to restock the Iraqis during the Gulf War. The head man’s unreliably described. No photographs. The woman – Onatopp – is our only confirmed contact.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
29. “This is no time to be rescued.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
30. “You put on a good show. But, ever since we sat down you haven’t stopped looking at your bodyguards. The three of them is a bit excessive. They’re controlling you. They’re not protecting you. Tattoo on your wrist is Macau sex trade. You belong to one of the houses. What were you 12? 13? I’m guessing he was your way out. Perhaps you thought you were in love. But, that was a long time ago.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
James Bond quotes that will make your day
31. “The world is not enough.” — Pierce Brosnan, The World Is Not Enough
32. “Bond. James Bond.” — Sean Connery, Dr. No
33. “Bet it all on red.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
34. “The things we do for frequent flyer mileage.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
35. “I must have appealed to her maternal instincts.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
36. “We all have our secrets. We just didn’t get to yours yet.” — Daniel Craig, No Time to Die
37. “You believe in living dangerously. I can see that.” — Sean Connery, Dr. No
38. “Now hear this, Goldfinger. Your luck has just changed. I doubt very much that the Miami Beach Police would take kindly to what you’re doing. Nod your head if you agree…” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
39. “It was the job we were chosen for.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
40. “A storm’s coming.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
More James Bond quotes
41. “Minnows pretending they’re whales. Just like you on this island, Dr. No.” — Sean Connery, Dr. No
42. “History isn’t kind to men who play God.” — Daniel Craig, No Time to Die
43. “We must have a few fast falls together some time.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
44. “As you can see, I have no problem with female authority.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
45. “I like you better without your Beretta.” — Daniel Craig, Skyfall
46. “Manners, Oddjob. I thought you always took your hat off to a lady.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
47. “I work for the British government. The more you tell me the more I can help you.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
48. “Yes, well, I’ve worked out a few statistics of my own. 15 billion dollars in gold bullion weighs 10,500 tons. Sixty men would take twelve days to load it onto 200 trucks. Now, at the most, you’re going to have two hours before the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines move in and make you put it back.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger
49. “I like a woman who enjoys pulling rank.” — Pierce Brosnan, GoldenEye
50. “If we don’t do this, there will be nothing left to save!” — Daniel Craig, No Time to Die
What are your favorite James Bond quotes about life, mystery, and action?
Whether you’re familiar with 007 from the books, movies, video games, or some other form of media, you’ll love these James Bond quotes. Being a secret agent isn’t always easy, but the thrilling lifestyle makes it worth the risks. These James Bond quotes about life as a spy will inspire you to go on your own adventures.
If you’re a fan of action movies and spy films, you’ll enjoy the exciting exploits of James Bond. Whether he’s being played by Connery or Brosnan, there’s no denying the magnetism of James Bond. This collection of movie quotes is filled with insightful wisdom and good humor. Share this list of iconic quotes with all of the James Bond fans in your life.
What are your favorite James Bond quotes and lines about love, women, and action movies? Let us know in the comment section below.