These motivational quotes will inspire you to dream bigger and do better.
You can accomplish any goal as long as you try hard and never give up hope. Read this collection of ‘you can do it’ quotes for encouragement on your journey.
Have you ever doubted yourself before?
These words of wisdom will inspire you whether you’re a student, entrepreneur, or any other ambitious person. The secret to success is believing in yourself and knowing in your heart that you can do it.
These you can do it quotes will remind you that anything is possible. It’s important to be confident in your own abilities and talents. Read these inspirational quotes if you ever need to remind yourself that you are a capable, courageous, and resourceful person.
There is no goal too lofty to achieve as long as you never give up and never stop trying your hardest. Always remember that you can do it.
Don’t forget to also check out these never give up quotes for endless determination.
You can do it quotes for students and entrepreneurs
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
2. “If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.” – Arsene Wenger
3. “Style is whatever you want to do, if you can do it with confidence.” – George Clinton
4. “If you think you can do it, you can.” – John Burroughs
5. “You must first clearly see a thing in your mind before you can do it.” – Alex Morrison
6. “If it’s what you do and you can do it, then you do it.” – Van Morrison
7. “It ain’t bragging if you can do it.” – Dizzy Dean
8. “I don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it.” – Richard L. Evans
9. “Everyone has a part to play. We have the power. You can do it.” – Maxine Waters
10. “Be magnificent. Life’s short. Get out there. You can do it. Everyone can do it. Everyone.” – Andy Serkis
You can do it quotes to make you believe that anything is possible
11. “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato
13. “There’s a time in your life where you’re not quite sure where you are. You think everything’s perfect, but it’s not perfect… Then one day you wake up and you can’t quite picture yourself in the situation you’re in. But the secret is, if you can picture yourself doing anything in life, you can do it.” – Tom DeLonge
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of The Secret quotes to help you manifest your dreams.
14. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A ‘you can do it’ when things are tough.” – Richard M. DeVos
15. “Have confidence in everything. No matter what it is that you’re doing, know that you can do it better than anyone.” – O’Shea Jackson, Jr.
16. “My motto in life is ‘If you think it, you can do it’ and if we all apply that thought we can end hunger the world over.” – Dionne Warwick
17. “Don’t let people make you afraid of taking chances in life. And if you fail, it’s no big deal. Get back up and fight through it and be successful again. If you did it once, you can do it again.” – Ken Shamrock
18. “You just have to have the guidance to lead you in the direction until you can do it yourself.” – Tina Yothers
19. “I would say to always follow your dream. And dream big because my whole career, including any of the things that I’ve accomplished, I never thought in a million years that I would be here. So it just proves that once you believe in yourself, and you put your mind to something, you can do it.” – Simone Biles
20. “There is something at work that’s bigger than us. It’s about having a trust in life and being at peace that things are happening the way they should. You do what you do as well as you can do it, and then you don’t worry or agonize about the outcome.” – Sherilyn Fenn
You can do it quotes to inspire you to follow your dreams
21. “When people push back on you and don’t think you can do it, and you struggle a little bit and wonder if they’re right, it drives you to be successful and to be a great player.” – Reggie Jackson
22. “Sometimes to go forward you’ve got to go to the depths of your own personal despair and claw yourself back. From that point, no matter what happens, you know you can do it.” – Gordon Strachan
23. “You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” – Ralph Marston
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of determination quotes to help you keep moving forward.
24. “You don’t need a corporation or a marketing company to brand you now: you can do it yourself. You can establish who you are with a social media following.” – Ray Allen
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of marketing quotes about getting your message out there.
25. “You can be good at technology and like fashion and art. You can be good at technology and be a jock. You can be good at technology and be a mom. You can do it your way, on your terms.” – Marissa Mayer
26. “I tell my kids and I tell proteges, always have humility when you create and grace when you succeed, because it’s not about you. You are a terminal for a higher power. As soon as you accept that, you can do it forever.” – Quincy Jones
27. “I have used astrology to send positive messages: ‘You can do it, even if you fall, get back up again.’” – Walter Mercado
28. “I think people sometimes get my message misconstrued and believe I’m trying to brag, but I’m genuinely trying to show people that you can do it all yourself, and there’s so much power and freedom in that.” – Russ
29. “Society sets us up to be everything but ourselves, but I want to take a moment and say to people, love yourself. Find your purpose. You are unique, and that makes you great. I pursued my dreams. You can do it, too.” – Karen Civil
30. “You have to be you. You can’t be anybody else. If you speak loudly, and people tell you to speak quietly, you can do it for a little bit, but loud people are loud, and people who are not, are not.” – Mario Testino
You can do it quotes for encouragement on your journey
31. “If you make a fool of yourself, you can do it with dignity, without taking your pants down. And if you do take your pants down, you can still do it with dignity.” – William Shatner
32. “Once you win, you have no doubt that you can win. So you have gone through it once, and you can do it again.” – Ivan Lendl
33. “You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you can do it even better than you think you can.” – Jimmy Carter
34. “What I find in terms of the small success that I’ve had, with no backing, just doing it off my own back is the way I wanted to do it – I wanted to prove that you can do it on your own.” – Gerry Cinnamon
35. “I know who I am. I don’t have to brag. I know what I contributed. I know what I did. You think you can do it better? Hey, go right ahead. The stage is yours.” – Al Lewis
36. “So much better to write pen on paper; you can do it anywhere, say, while stuck at the airport.” – Upamanyu Chatterjee
37. “Looking back on my life, I wish I’d stepped forward and made a fool of myself more often when I was younger – because when you do, you find out you can do it.” – William K. Sessions
38. “Yes, we have to look at our opponents and study our opponents. But you have to look at you first and know you can do it.” – Bernard Hopkins
39. “My advice to young people who want to act is just to do it as much as you can! Find friends who also want to do it and have readings of great plays in your apartment. You don’t have to wait for someone else to tell you that you can do it. You can be getting better on your own all the time.” – Sarah Steele
40. “I just push away everything negative. Just do what you want to do and believe that you can do it and you will do it.” – Maryse Mizanin
You can do it quotes to motivate and inspire
41. “If you know you can do it – if you can already chart every day in your future – then why bother? Choose to do something you have more trouble imagining. Take a chance.” – Gina Barreca
42. “Life’s a balancing act. You have multiple roles and goals, and you can do it all – just not all at once.” – Denise Morrison
43. “Too often, women are waiting for someone to recognise their great work and tap them on the shoulder and say, ‘Here – this is the next thing we want you to do,’ and that may happen. But I feel you need to take more ownership of telling your story, advocating for yourself. You can do it in a way that’s positive and that your leaders will appreciate.” – Lynne Doughtie
44. “When you have to start over from scratch, you can do it very differently than if you have this big thing that’s kinda been building on top of itself for ages and ages.” – Brock Pierce
45. “I think the best part about music is that you can do it anywhere at any time and it’s always with you.” – Chris Sullivan
46. “I want to get to a point in my career where I can be a role model. A good one. I want to say, ‘I got here without drugs, and I got here without drinking or smoking. If I can do it, you can do it. I have no doubt.’ I really want kids to have a chance in life.” – Chad Michael Murray
47. “Life asks not merely what you can do; it asks how much can you endure and not be spoiled.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
48. “We often grow up being told that we can do this or that, but if you don’t see anybody that looks like you doing it, you don’t believe you can do it. But I had great teachers, and I wanted to be a great teacher.” – Jesse Williams
49. “I’ve done a lot of assignment work in my life, and the only way you can do it is to make it your own as quickly as possible, and then you give it back.” – Kenneth Lonergan
50. “If we were all kind, if we were all loving and respectful to one another, this world would be so different. So it starts with you, and you can do it. Don’t let anything hold you back!” – Ally Brooke
You can do it quotes to elevate your perspective
51. “Never allow anyone to define you! Just be you!” – Chrys Phillips
52. “You Don’t Give Up When You Can’t Give Up.” – Marion Bekoe
53. “If you fail, you will be sad. But if you quit, you will be mad. Don’t give up on your dreams. Get up. You can do it!” – Israelmore Ayivor
54. “Believe, if you can think it; You can do it.” – Allan Bridjith
55. “Always remember that there were many times in the past where you thought it couldn’t be done, but somehow you found a way to do it.” – Edmond Mbiaka
You can do it quotes to support your goals and dreams
56. “If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.” ― Dr Roopleen
57. “The bird dares to break the shell, then the shell breaks open and the bird can fly openly. This is the simplest principle of success. You dream, you dare and and you fly.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
58. “Get out of your mind and become crazy about your future in a creative way!” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
59. “Know the truth. You have it in you to climb every mountain.” ― Hiral Nagda
60. “You don’t have to achieve everything overnight. You just have to be willing to try. One day at a time. Just keep trying. Keep believing.” ― Akiroq Brost
61. “A bird will only fall from the sky when it stops believing in its ability to fly, and a fish will only drown in water when it stops believing in its ability to swim.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
62. “People didn’t believe that eyebrows were a business. I believed in it, and I think that’s enough. If you believe it, you can do it.” ― Anastasia Soare
63. “I say this to women all the time: If you’ve got the passion, you believe in making change, and you’ve got an issue or policy or something that you want to do, believe in it. Have confidence in yourself. You can do it.” ― Catherine Cortez-Masto
64. “We always set ambitious goals in our group, and I have found that if you set your mind to it, you can do it ,and sometimes all the circumstances will play in your favour.” ― Ajay Piramal
65. “If your real desire is to be good, there is no need to wait for the money before you do it; you can do it now, this very moment, and just where you are.” ― James Allen
You can do it quotes when you need encouragement
If you can do it better than me, then you do it.” ― Kanye West
The most important thing for success is self belief and confidence. Believing you deserve it, believing you can do it, and you will get it.” ― Anil Sinha
You don’t need anyone to believe that you can do it, as long as you believe in yourself and what you’re capable of.” ― Agatha Stephanie Lin
When you believe that you can do something, that’s when you can do it.” ― Joseph Gordon-Levitt
The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” ― Henry Ford
Think you can and you can do it. Your thoughts are your life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” ― David Hockney
By stepping outside your comfort zone to do something peculiar, you confirm that you can do more than you’ve done. Move out!” ― Israelmore Ayivor
74. “Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A word of optimism and hope. And you can do it when things are tough.” ― Richard M DeVos
You can do anything if you have enthusiasm.” ― Henry Ford
What are your favorite you can do it quotes to encourage success?
These motivational quotes are a great way to say ‘you can do it’ to your loved ones. Knowing that you believe in them and support them will boost their confidence. This list of you can do it quotes for students, professionals, and hobbyists can encourage improvement in any field.
Together we can change the world and make our dreams come true. If you’ve ever worried about your goals being too ambitious, just remind yourself that you can do it. Hard work will always pay off in the end.
Share these you can do it quotes with your friends and family to inspire them to follow their dreams.
What are your favorite motivational you can do it quotes and sayings about being able to reach your goals? Let us know in the comment section below.