Physical activity is an affordable and effective way to influence your emotional state. This is due to the peculiarities of the blood supply to the brain and to the intricacies of the work of our hormonal system. Home workouts work in several directions: Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- Increase the blood supply to the brain, which positively affects our mental abilities;
- Contribute to the production of dopamine, the hormone of happiness and rewards for effort;
- Focus on inner sensations and regain a sense of control.
In a situation of constant stress, home workouts are an easy and affordable way to reduce stress levels. And they will also give a nice bonus: you will meet your favorite defender in great shape.
Why work out at home?
Let’s be honest: gym workouts became unavailable for a while. There is a way out – to work at home.
This option has its advantages:
- It’s free;
- No need to waste time on the road;
- You can choose a convenient time.
But there are also disadvantages:
- Lack of motivation;
- It’s hard to know what exercises to do.
But if you are determined and have strong willpower, you will be able to organize effective home workouts. And our selection of products for home sports will help you with this. So what do you need?
A fireball is a versatile piece of equipment that is convenient to store at home: when deflated, it takes up very little space. Pay attention to the 65 cm fitness and ball (when inflated) It is made of durable materials and can withstand loads up to 150 kg, so it will last you a long time.
Various exercises with a fitness ball:
- Lean on the wall, lean on the football, bend your knees at a right angle, and relax your body. Hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Take a sitting position, lean on the fitball with your body, while the buttocks touch the floor. Place your feet on the floor, and spread your knees. Raise your buttocks up, bringing your knees together at the top. Return to starting position.
- Cross squats. Take the football in your hands, and lift it above your head. Do squats, bringing your leading leg behind the supporting one. Then repeat for the other leg.
There are many options for working with a gymnastic ball. Even just lying on it is good for posture and back muscles!
Everyone loved to jump rope as a child, but children’s fun is actually very good for the body. During jumps, many muscles are involved, coordination develops and calories are actively burned.
You can easily jump rope at home, but the neighbors are unlikely to be happy about it. That’s why we invite you to exercise outdoors!
What inventory to choose:
- The speed rope is as light as possible so that you can train for longer without fatigue. The cord is 3m long, but you can shorten it to suit your needs. The special shape of the handle provides a comfortable grip and reduces the load on the brushes.
- Are you constantly losing count? Jump rope with a jump counter will count everything for you! The counter mechanism is very light, so you will be comfortable during your workouts.
And to diversify your workouts and complicate your task, change the jumping technique: jump on one leg, back and forth, speed up, or slow down. And when you fully master the rope – it’s time to put on the weights!
Universal fitness bands
A fitness band is a ring made of elastic material. It can be used in different ways: put on your legs during squats, and stretch in your hands. The use of a fitness elastic band in any exercise increases the load on the muscles due to the resistance of the material. As a result, you burn more calories and lose weight faster. Fitness elastic bands come in several levels of resistance:
- Light. Suitable for beginners who are just getting acquainted with training with fitness rubber bands. They have the lowest resistance;
- Medium. An option for those who want to significantly load the muscles. It is better to start with an exercise without an elastic band (one approach), then with it (the second and third approach), so that the muscles have time to warm up;
- Heavy. These fitness bands have the highest level of resistance, so they should be used by already-trained athletes.
It is more profitable to take a set of fitness rubber bands: then you can use light for new exercises, and heavy – where you are already prepared. This set consists of 5 elements – from elastic bands for beginners to the maximum load option for the pros.
Interesting on the topic Stretching Guide: Types, Benefits, Stretches for Beginners, and More
Rollers and dumbbells
To make abdominal exercises more effective, use the roller. It increases the load on the rectus, oblique, and transverse abdominal muscles, so you are provided with a beautiful relief after hard training. The inventory takes up minimal space and is understandable without instructions!
Do not want to store heavy dumbbells at home? Take a closer look at the water-folding dumbbell. Just fill it with water (up to 850 ml) and go. You can adjust its weight by adding less water. We recommend purchasing a pair – for both hands. Dumbbells can not only be raised and lowered: try energetic dancing or aerobics with equipment in your hands – you will like the result.
Q: Can I achieve the same results working out at home as I would in a gym?
A: Absolutely! With proper planning, dedication, and consistency, you can achieve significant results through home workouts.
Q: Do I need expensive equipment to work out at home?
A: Not necessarily. There are numerous effective exercises and workouts that can be done using minimal or no equipment. You can start with bodyweight exercises and gradually add equipment as needed.
Q: How do I stay motivated to work out at home?
A: Setting specific goals, finding a workout routine that you enjoy, creating a supportive environment, and tracking your progress can all help you stay motivated to work out at home.
Q: What if I don’t have a lot of space at home for workouts?
A: Even with limited space, you can still engage in effective workouts. Look for exercises that require minimal space or consider rearranging furniture temporarily to create a workout area.
Q: How often should I work out at home to reduce stress?
A: Consistency is key. Aim for at least three to five workouts per week, but listen to your body and adjust the frequency based on your fitness level and recovery ability.