It is in the fall that many begin to intensify cravings for sweet, hot. What could be better than a cup of cocoa with marshmallows and a lazy reading under a blanket? However, during the autumn and winter in this mode, you can gain more than one extra kilogram. If you agree that you don’t need extra pounds, but don’t want to part with some sweet pleasures, we suggest preparing healthy desserts.
Try these amazing sugar-free sweets and low-calorie desserts that you can eat every day without any health concerns!
The Health Benefits of Sugar-Free Desserts
Chocolate cupcake with peanut cream
- ½ st. cocoa
- ½ st. whole grain wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 100 ml water
- 40 g butter
- 1 tsp soda (repay with lemon)
- A pinch of salt
- 10 drops of liquid stevia or 50 g of honey
- 2 tbsp. l. peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. l. cream 50%
- 5-6 drops of stevia or 1 tbsp. l. honey
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (if you have airflow, then 180).
- Form 18 × 18 cm grease with oil.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough with a fork.
- Pour into a mold and bake until dry, or about 25 minutes.
The cake will be heavy, and dense, and will not rise.
After it has cooled, mix the cream and grease on top. We put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Done!
Pear crumble in the microwave
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- Fresh or frozen raspberries – 50 g
- 3 art. l. long boiled oatmeal
- 1 st. l. flax flour
- Crushed nuts
- 1 st. l. coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Sweetener to taste: You can use “Truvia” or “Fitparade 14”, honey, or another sweetener equivalent to 40 g of sugar.
Without a sweetener, the crumble is quite sweet, especially if the pears and apples are ripe. Therefore, you can not sweeten it.
- We take four small molds (you can use two cups), and grease them with oil.
- We rub the apple and pear on a coarse grater (you can peel it).
- Mix all dry ingredients and add oil to them.
- We put it in layers in molds: an apple with a pear, an oatmeal mixture, nuts, then again fruits, and on top – a mixture.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- We send it to the microwave for 4 minutes (covering all the molds with a plate).
After cooking, decorate with yogurt. You can let it cool down – it’s also very tasty.
Visit: 3 Delicious Homemade Pancake Recipe
- Almond flour – 280 g
- Coconut flour – 40 g
- Truvia (Sweetener based on stevia and erythritol) – 1/3 tbsp.
- Natural vanilla
- 4 fresh large eggs
- 50 g of any berries
- 1 st. l. water (may not be needed if the dough is elastic)
You can add baking powder – then the cookies bake faster and turn out more magnificent. But you can also bake without it.
We mix everything, and form cookies with our hands (10 pieces). Bake for 15 minutes at 150 degrees.
If you don’t have Truvia sweetener, you can use 1/2 cup coconut sugar.
Avocado ice cream
- ½ avocado
- Sweetener or 2 tbsp. l. honey
- 1 st. l. coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract or a pinch of grated vanilla
- Juice of ½ lemon
Beat everything with a blender and cool in the freezer for about 30-40 minutes.
1. Do sugar-free desserts have no calories?
No, sugar-free desserts still contain some calories, although they generally have fewer calories than regular desserts. It’s important to remember that even though they are sugar-free, they should still be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
2. Can I use natural sweeteners instead of sugar in dessert recipes?
Yes, you can substitute sugar with natural sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit extract in many dessert recipes. However, it’s a good idea to follow specific guidelines and experiment with different measurements to ensure the desired taste and sweetness.
3. Are sugar-free desserts good for people with diabetes?
Yes, sugar-free desserts can be a suitable option for people with diabetes. They are often made with alternative sweeteners that have a minimal impact on blood sugar levels. However, it’s important to consult with a doctor or healthcare professional to determine the best options based on individual needs.
4. Do sugar-free desserts taste less delicious than regular desserts?
Sugar-free desserts can be just as delicious as regular desserts, despite not containing traditional sugars. They often incorporate seasonal flavors and alternative sweeteners to create a tasty and satisfying treat.
5. Can I buy sugar-free desserts from stores or bakeries?
Yes, many stores and bakeries now offer a variety of pre-made sugar-free desserts. You can find options like cakes, cookies, and pies that are specifically made without regular sugar. However, it’s always a good idea to read the labels and ingredients to ensure they are truly sugar-free.